Nha Trang, the capital of Khanh Hoa province, has what is probably the nicest municipal beach in all of Viet Nam. Besides, Nha Trang became one of the most beautiful bay in Asia. So It is the ideal place for the sort of lazy seaside vacations. Some good resorts are famous for the tourist, the turquoise water around Nha Trang are almost transparent, making for excellent fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving. Diving spots locates 10km from in East of city with 08 diving spots as Mun Island, Noc Island, Rom Island, Tre Island ……... The best diving period is from March through October.
We are preparing for scuba diving trips in other places as Vung Tau, Con Dao, Phu Quoc.…… We will update information soon.
Depth: From 12 – 32 m, average 16 – 18 m Average temperature:
- 280C – 300C (From March to October)
- 220C – 260C (From November to February) Visibility:
- 15 m – 20 m (From March to October)
- 5 m – 15 m (From November of February) Sea bed:
- White sand, Coral, Blue Starfish, Giant Clam,
Schools of fish, Lagoon Ray, Butterfly fish, Caves, Reefs, Weed, Caves. Diving spots:
1. Rom islet: cave, fish, giant clam. Depth: 18-20m. It is 10km from Nha Trang and takes 50 minutes with a boat.
2. Mun islet: coral, fish, giant clam. Depth: 15-18m. It is 10km from Nha Trang and takes 50 minutes with a boat.
3. Noc islet: cave, coral, fish. Depth: 20-25m. It is 20km from Nha Trang and takes one and half hour with a boat.
4. Bich Dam islet: coral, fish, giant clam, Depth: 13-15m. It is 8km from Nha Trang and takes 40 minutes with a boat.
5. Bamboo islet: coral, fish, giant clam. Depth: 15-17m. It is 10km and takes minutes with a boat.
2. Van Phong Bay
Van Phong Bay is one of the tourist areas which are chosen in tourist developing projects by Viet Nam National Administration of tourism in 2000. It is still beautiful natural bay with a series of beaches, coconut palms, transparent, white sand islets, erect reefs... Van phong is 40 km north of Nha Trang. It takes 4 hours with a boat. The best weather is round the year.
Depth: From 15 – 35 m, average 18 m Average temperature: The same at Nha Trang Bay Visibility: 15 m - 20 m with good weather Sea bed:
- White sand, Coral, Blue Starfish, Giant Clam, Lagoon Ray, Butterfly fish, Caves, Reefs, Wrecking ships, Weed. Diving spots: 1. Buffalo islet: cave, wrecking ship, school of fish, lagoon ray. Abyssal depth is 50m. It is 35km from East of Hon Khoi harbor and takes about two and half hour with a boat 2. Red islet: nice coral, giant clam Depth: 15-18m. It is 20km from Hon Khoi and takes about one and half hour with a boat. 3. Khai Luong spot: coral, fish. Depth: 7-10m. It is 25km from Hon Khoi and takes two hours with a boat. 4. Cha La islet: cave, coral, fish. Depth: 20-30m. It is 30km Hon Khoi and takes two and half hours with a boat. 5. White islets: weed, coral, fish. Depth: 10m. It is 25km from Nha Trang and takes two hours with a boat. II. Diving boat: With 17 meter length and 4.5 meter width wooden framed diving boat, named ORCA – a kind of sea – monster, ORCA is well –equipped with strong power (100 HP), and mobi-phone in emergency cases. In order to serve you well and safe at any time, our diving boat has plenty of fresh water and life buoys. III. Diving equipments
Aluminum diving tanks are made in France with 200 bar
Wet suits are made in Korea with many sizes.
Octopus are made in France with two regulators, multi – skill gauge (depth, temperature, air – compressor, compass)
BCDs are made in USA and Taiwan.
Diving masks/ fins/ boots/ gloves. IV. Diving guides:
English speaking dive guides have PADI certificates and diving experience. V. Emergency and Insurance
Insurance for all divers
Ready services for diving problem (Deco pressure chamber at Navy Institute, Emergency Dept. at Hospital).